This item is now on Clearance.
Please Note: The following are comments from the publisher.
Stonehenge has always been a mystery, its original purpose lost in time. Titanic Games asks the question: what would five world-class game designers make of such a location if they were the ones to discover it?
Titanic Games presents the world's first Anthology Board Game". We gathered together five talented game designers and gave each of them the same board and pieces. Five unique designers resulted in five unique games:
- an Arthurian showdown by Richard Borg
- a monumental fire sale by James Ernest
- a druidic election by Bruno Faidutti
- a magical convocation by Richard Garfield
- and an alien chariot race by Mike Selinker
- One Rulebook with Five Games
- One Game Board
- One Deck of 65 Cards
- Five plastic Trilithons
- 50 Plastic Disks
- 50 Plastic Bars
- Six Plastic Pawns