This item is Temporarily Out of Stock. We expect it to be re-stocked within 30 days. You may pre-order it today.
This is poor man's civilization: The time is a few hundred million years ago. Every player has his amoebas and tries to make the best of them. Basically an amoeba can only eat, excrete, and multiply. It also has a primitive way to move, but the outcome of a movement is more or less random. By acquiring new abilities you can have your amoeba try to eat less or different stuff, move more regular, faster or even to attack other amoeba, or to defend attacks, or, or, or...
Note: This is the English translation to the wonderful German game, Ursuppe. Ursuppe has won the Red Die second place on the "Deutsche Spielepreis" behind Rainer Knizias wonderful Euphrat und Tigris and ahead of the 1998 game of the year the wonderful Elfenland by Alan Moon!
- 1 Game Board
- 28 Amoebas in 4 different colors and 4 different types
- 37 Biological Points (BP), 30 small and 7 large
- 25 Damage Point (DP) beads
- 220 Foodstuff cubes, 55 in each of 4 different colors
- 4 Score markers
- 33 Gene cards, with capabilities for the amoebas (3 Blank cards)
- 11 Environment cards
- 2 Dice
- 4 Reference cards